Saturday, November 28, 2009

The Aspiring Author is Moving In



Well, after a poll that only received three votes on this site and the other, I have decided that I will be moving The Aspiring Author blog onto this site, so if you see a few more personal posts about my works in progress, my children's picture book that is due out next fall, and some motivational quotes, don't think you're in the wrong place.

Starting on December 1st I will no longer be blogging at The Aspiring Author. All posts will appear at The Book Connection. I will maintain my other two blogs, Book Tours and More and Laura's Little Houses--a blog dedicated to Laura Ingalls Wilder, her books and the movies and shows based upon them.

I hope you enjoy the new additions to this blog. Feel free to drop me a note anytime to let me know how we're doing.

Thanks for all your support.

Cheryl

No comments: