Thursday, November 19, 2009

A New Year Brings Changes


Every year around this time I begin thinking of what changes I can make in the new year that will lead to me being more productive. An idea I am pondering is consolidating my The Aspiring Author blog and making it part of The Book Connection.

I've always tried my best to keep my book blog and my own writing separate, but it is becoming harder and harder. If I maintain The Book Connection as my personal and book blog, then I could post motivational quotes on the weekends because I usually only post about books on weekdays. In addition, I could really work on branding The Book Connection when I don't have to split time with another blog.

I would love to hear your thoughts on this and feel free to vote in my survey in the sidebar. Thanks you for your support.

No comments: