A Bahamas holiday from dying billionaire JT Lance, a man with a dark secret, leads palliative nurse Rhianna McLeod to Jonathan, a man with his own troubled past, and Rhianna finds herself drawn to the handsome recluse, while unbeknownst to her, someone with a horrific plan is hunting her down.
Five Things Readers Should Know About Lancelot's Lady by Cherish D'Angelo
Thank you for hosting me during my Cherish the Romance Virtual Book Tour, which launches my romance novel Lancelot's Lady. There are five definite things readers should know about Lancelot's Lady, so today I'm going to share these with you.
1. Lancelot's Lady is a CONTEMPORARY romantic suspense, not a historical romance. I know the title may make some of you think it's a historical romance set in Arthurian times, with Sir Lancelot as the leading man, but that's not the case here. However, there is a tie-in to Sir Lancelot, one I think you'll find sweet and charming. There's also a name connection. And lastly, though our hero doesn't go riding to the rescue on his trusty white steed, while he carries a sword, he does go riding to the rescue via another mode of transportation and he carries a...well, I'm not gonna tell ya. You'll have to read it to find out.
2. Lancelot's Lady won an award long before it was even published. CEO and literary agent Stan Soper and his editorial team at Textnovel thought Lancelot's Lady deserved some special recognition and awarded my romantic suspense with their Editor's Choice Award.
3. Lancelot's Lady was a semi-finalist in the Dorchester Publishing "Next Best Celler" contest. It was the only Canadian romance entry to make it this far out of hundreds of international entries. For the first 3 months of the contest, readers who visited Textnovel.com, where the contest was held, voted Lancelot's Lady as #1 Most Popular. For the remaining 3 months of the contest, it was voted #3 Most Popular.
4. Lancelot's Lady is written by Cherish D'Angelo, which is the pen name of award-winning, bestselling Canadian suspense author Cheryl Kaye Tardif. While Cherish lives on a private island in Bermuda and wears flowery dresses, sips champagne, eats chocolate covered strawberries and plots fifty ways to satisfy a lover, Cheryl endures cold winters in Edmonton, Alberta, and wears dark jeans and jackets, downs three cups of coffee, eats a sandwich and plots fifty ways to kill another.
5. Lancelot's Lady was originally titled Reflections and written in 2002. In the original unfinished draft, the main character's name was Jessi McLellan, named for my daughter Jessica. In 2009, I changed her name to Rhianna McLeod because it was too close to Jasmine McLellan, the heroine of Divine Intervention (written in 2004).
Lancelot's Lady is available in ebook edition at KoboBooks, Amazon's Kindle Store, Smashwords and other ebook retailers. Help me celebrate by picking up a copy today and "Cherish the romance..."
You can learn more about Lancelot's Lady and Cherish D'Angelo (aka Cheryl Kaye Tardif) at http://www.cherishdangelo.com and http://www.cherylktardif.blogspot.com.
Prizes & Giveaways: Follow Cherish from September 27 to October 10 on her Cherish the Romance Virtual Book Tour and win prizes.
Leave a comment here, with email address, to be entered into the prize draws. You're guaranteed to receive at least 1 free ebook just for doing so. Plus you'll be entered to win a Kobo ereader. Winners will be announced after October 10th.
So tell me five things I should know about you, dear reader. Fair is fair.