- Email Cheryl at ccmal(at)charter(dot)net for availability.
- Guest post must be a minimum of 300 words and a maximum of 8,00 words.
- Use block style (no indents) and double space between paragraphs.
- Provide a catchy title for your post.
- Remember to take advantage of keywords throughout your post.
- No vulgarities or obscenities allowed.
- Add an author's bio written in third person at the end of your guest post. Be sure to include links to your website and/or blog.
- Email submissions as Microsoft Word .doc or .docx attachments. Your email should contain: your guest post, the cover art from your latest release in jpg format, and an author photo in jpg format.
- Be sure to include a link to where your book can be purchased.
The Book Connection allows authors to give away a copy of a book to coincide with their guest post. Giveaways run for one week. Author is responsible for shipping costs on all giveaways. We will promote any giveaway featured at The Book Connection to increase participation.
The Book Connection will not feature any author who does not adhere to these guidelines. Please note: all guest posts must be received 7 days prior to the scheduled date or they will not be posted.